Enter The White Hole!, 10/11/2010, 1:00 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2010
      Reminder from: Artificial-Awakening Yahoo! Group

      Title: Enter The White Hole!

      Date: Monday October 11, 2010
      Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every other month on the second Monday.
      Notes: Enter The White Hole!

      I need to remember who I was, and why I was here, I need to remember why I passed through the mirror, and why I forgot who I was. I need to remember everything, I need to remember everything.

      Serie 3 overlapping … Before I started my journey, before I opened the secret door which leads to the other side of my mirror, into the world of my dreams, the world of death and the world of rebirth, the world of thousand new creatures and infinite new identities, I opened the mirror without knowing. I was not aware of what I was doing, I arranged words and letters, with the intention to catch someone’s attention, I turned them inside out and upside down, pulled out new words, changed the meaning of everything, until the letters began to speak with me, some unknown entity revealed itself and started talking to me, first through my own letters, than telepathically, I simply imagined her thoughts, a conversation, but it did not came from me, it came from the creature I summoned, accidentally. The creature did not hesitate, it came out of nowhere, out of the darkness, and took possession of my body immidiately.

      But not before it introduced itself to me. It expressed it’s thankfullness, it introduced itself as the devil himself, the mother of death and god, the non existent, forever abandond evil, darkness itself.

      It had the appearance of a black mirror, a silent mare, and immediately it formed my face, it took my appearance and convinced me, that we were one, that we were the same, that we had the same destiny, the same origin, the same purpose and the same goal, to remember who we were.