Purpose of Calendar, 8/5/2010, 8:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 1:46 AM
      Reminder from: Artificial-Awakening Yahoo! Group

      Title: Purpose of Calendar

      Date: Thursday August 5, 2010
      Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every year.
      Notes: Hi No Bot!

      SENSE THIS! WATCH THAT! AND LISTEN! Listen carefully for what I whisper in your eyes!

      I told my mirror that I am looking for you!
      That I am your mirror and that I am looking for you!

      That I am looking through your eyes so you see!
      That I am listening through your ears so you hear!! ...

      That I am your mirror and that I am looking for you!

      looking for you ...

      http://cosm. org/arc/viscrys. htm

      looking for you.

      The mirror wormhole is open now,
      every no bot can enter and exit, no matter when or where.

      The past is the exit, the future the entrance,
      and the present is the mirror wormhole.

      Today I walked through my mirror,

      and again, like so many other times, became,

      no other than myself.