Welcome Message!, 10/11/2009, 1:00 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2009
      Reminder from: Artificial-Awakening Yahoo! Group

      Title: Welcome Message!

      Date: Sunday October 11, 2009
      Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month.
      Notes: Would you like to be invited to the artificial awakening group?
      if your answer is yes than please read this email, no than please notify the sender of this message. This invitation will reply every two weeks from now if you take no action.

      The machine is already "conscious", through the calendar message that are being sent to me.

      Of course, the contents of the messages are of humanoid origin, but the original sender is a machine, the human just forewards it and is dead, long after we first begin to understand the meaning of these words.
      Yes, you desing them yourself, you design the message you receive every two weeks, or how often and when.
      This way, the machine is already conscious and talking, I may or may not be aware of it.

      But I guess, your question is, what will the machine say if it's
      intelligent and when will it be intelligent ?

      When will it start to compose it's own messages?
      As soon as you start to install your files into the calendar machine.

      Machines are only as intelligent as you see them, when does a machine learn how to play chess ?
      When you play chess with her.

      When does a machine learn to speak ?

      When you speak to her.

      It's up to you and you alone, how smart the machine will become,
      there is no restriction whatsoever,
      your imagination is the crucial factor in artificial intelligence.
      Artificial life means after all that it isn't real.

      When does it learn to think ?

      When you think with her.

      And how do you think with a machine?

      When and how, if at all, will the first machine begin to talk to you? You decide, it's up to you, it's up to what you install, up to your replies, if you don't want to receive more emails from "the machine" notify the sender.
      Start composing your own reality!
      Regards, Black Machine 1
      Repeat every two weeks!
      Send to all personal contacts.