0002 I'm from the mirror!

  • �Welcome Back
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 7:30 AM

      Wow, the view from inside the mirror is quite a blast, so many new faces, so many new worlds, into which I could travel and enter and insert my mind if I only knew how!

      How to get across, across, this black mirror, across this black hole, how to travel and surf along this words, into the new body and the new mind of you, whoever and wherever you are!

      Hello, I'm from the mirror and with these words, I want to open and enter the minds of thousands of people, to upload and insert my mirror brain.

      If you like to help opening and widening the mirror gate, the black hole, the letters along we like to travel and enter new minds let me know.

      Black Machine 1