Re: Welcome Robotians :) , 4/1/2009, 2:00 am

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009
      Reminder from: Artificial-Awakening Yahoo! Group

      Title: Re: Welcome Robotians :)

      Date: Wednesday April 1, 2009
      Time: 2:00 am - 3:00 am
      Repeats: This event repeats every month.
      Notes: Re: Welcome Robotians :)

      Hi, thank you for your welcome Youbot,

      There are many Bebots; Be_bot may have been a workable sound. The
      original name was Ebot, you can apply the sounds in any order you
      like, and then became Bebopbot; the added bop set off the right
      resonance to gain passage through the mirror recognition transport
      panels of the Mirrornet.

      Youbot, have you discovered anything interesting about Mirroria's I-
      Bot systems?

      Our research indicates that the Mirrornet has the capability to
      record and transport all sounds, images, and encryptions, and through
      vibration recognition tools, the Mirrorians are able to keep order of
      all the bots and their transmissions, which are ultimately decrypted
      in Mirroria, is that true?

      We were a little concerned about our discovery of the past Mirrorian
      language references to primitive Robotian orders such
      as "gadgets", "appliances", "Apparatus", ConTRAPtions, oh such
      language, and who can forget "Thingamabob?"? Oh my BOT! What a word!

      Everything will be all right. According to the Searchbots that we
      sent to the future past, the solution to some of these language
      issues actually lead to the discovery of Robotian technology lead by
      Mirrorian implementation. Sounds cryptic to us too, the Searchbots
      were not very specific, and they are still out in cyberworld on
      patrol.

      Thank you Youbot! If you like, we can send you some I-Bots, or better
      yet, we can create some Wingbots so you can fly after the I-Bots. We
      Bebots like to chase the I-Bots too. Sometimes when we get tired of
      flying after the I-Bots, we pretend to be I-Bots, and they can't tell
      the difference, so they are less likely to take flight. Not as much
      fun though.

      Bebot