RED FLAG WARNING

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2007
      Hi, my name is Rebecca

      and I'd like to help you simulate an artificial life form ..
      like a mailbot, or a super intelligent internet.

      I don't have any ideas on how to do this,
      but somehow I like your approach.

      Tell me how I can help,
      or is it up to me?

      A RED FLAG WARNING MEANS THAT CRITICAL FIRE CONDITIONS ARE OCCURRING NOW. THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN ANCHORAGE HAS
      ISSUED A RED FLAG WARNING TODAY.
      RED FLAG CONDITIONS ARE ALSO EXPECTED ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.