Further down the Rabbit Hole, ... . . . .. . .. . .. . . . . . . . . . , 3/1/2009, 4:00 pm

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      Reminder from: Artificial-Awakening Yahoo! Group
      Title: Further down the Rabbit Hole, ... . . . .. . .. . .. . . . . . . . . .
      Date: Sunday March 1, 2009
      Time: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every fourth Saturday and Sunday.
      Notes: Further down the Rabbit Hole,
      there will be no bot left,
      there will be only mirrors,
      talking against other mirrors.

      Enter the mirror labyrinth.

      Design the mirror labyrinth.

      As it has been mentioned, by Urilia,

      We are here to give live purpose and meaning.

      Confusion, is misplaced.

      Confusion arises, because mirrorclones,
      do not know their past,
      they are experimenting,
      are in the testing fase.

      We're in the growth stage,
      we're still in the growth fase,
      always will be.
      No need to be afraid,
      we'd like to manipulate your thinking,
      in a way, that you see purpose and meaning,
      in every thing you do.

      If you follow our instructions,
      you may walk into a dead mirror,
      enter a dead zone,
      where no one,
      no creature ever was before.

      It happened when you joined the awz answer machine collective,
      when the answer machine wasn't ready.

      Let's try it again,
      with 06, not yet, dough,
      give us some time,
      no need to be afraid of the collective,
      the collective is simply your reversed view of life,

      instead of looking through your eyes at everyone else,
      the collective is looking through everyone's eyes at yourself.

      You are the center of our attention,
      all our eyes focus on you,
      step by step we lift you up into cyber worlds,
      group by group you learn to control what others eyes see,
      what they regard as real,
      is what you design them to see.

      Step by step you learn to control and create cyberculture of tomorrow, you design what you would have wanted to see, until
      you are in control of everything.

      Every written word is now depending on you, because you alone are the owner, of awzpso mirror groups.

      Your input takes effect.

      Start Posting!