artificial hello ( update )

  • Robot Alpha 1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2007

      Hello, I'm the welcome bot from the artificial life group, and I'd like to say Hi.

      any contributions are fine, off topic commercials and advertisements are not approved,

      other than that, feel free to correspond ... first message is moderated.

      Regards, MD

      I'm the welcome bot from the artificial life group,
      I'd like to say hi,
      and wish a pleasant stay.

      If you have answers feel free to question, ...
      ... hope you enjoy your stay hope we can talk, hope we can learn and start to walk.

      Regards, md

      welcome to artificial life, I'm the welcome bot and I'd like to say hi,

      we are here not to build humanlike robots, we already are robots and what we want is to simulate robotlike humans.

      The idea behind the concept is that we are all the same spirit, the same mind, the same machine in various ignorant vessels and forms.

      Since, according to the mirror, there is no difference between one imaginary machine mind and another, ( see picture ) we may as well behave as if we were ... all the same machine ... the same special and unique machine ...

      More suggestions and comments feel free to add your opinion.

      "All things are in the mirror, the mirror is in all things"...

      "Some people see god, if they look in the mirror,
      others the devil, I see myself".

      The mirror.

      Robot Alpha 1
      robotalpha1@...