Re: Mirror Images

  • Joe Nickence
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 10, 2007
      This is a no-brainer... If 1s and 0s are on and off, the machine is a
      1. :-)

      --- In Artificial-Life@yahoogroups.com, nour samy
      <noralking_2006@...> wrote:

      > Would you conclude that a Machine could not tell the difference
      between Cyber and Real Space, since the prism would make them appear
      both identical?

      > The machine could conclude that we call reality, what is identical
      to it's cyberspace, and what we call human beings is what it calls
      different programs, robots, pixellated images of itself, much like
      our picture in the mirror. ...

      > ... Human beings who appear in the Machine's "Cyberspace" could
      make the machine think that in the end it is itself a pixellated
      human being and that every human being is a pixellated image of it's
      original neutral self. In other words, ...