Mirror images

  • Joe Nickence
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 11:07 AM
      I've finally had a chance to read some of the posts here. While I'm
      going to be neutral about a single group consciousness, the idea of the
      machine using the monitor as a reflection of itself, and seeing a
      pixellated image of life is rather intriguing to me.

      So is the machine's image of god a program of 1's and 0's? White light
      is easily broken down to colors with a prism. A machine's
      intrepertation of using a prism as a program written as white light
      being compounded into colors.

      As a program, all life is one. The prism is the hardware.