hi

  • elastic_vision
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2007
      hi every body
    • nas_sha16
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 14, 2007
        hai friends,
      • nas_sha16
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 23, 2007
          I agree with those who don't.

          Given the right programm, we can build robots of all kinds, ...

          ... we can build robots for each person and more.

          ... we can build robots who believe in heaven and hell.

          ... we can build robots who believe in science and fiction.

          ... we can build all kinds of robots, with all kinds of identities, demons and death are just two of them and of course we can build robots who think they are mirrors, you programm it, the robot believes it.

          But far more interesting in my opinion, is the question, what will the robot identify with, if you tell him or her to look for an identity, as in, "If an identity exists/than seek your identity".

          Natasha
        • Joseph Nickence
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 28, 2007
            Natasha, I like your concept: "if an identity exists/then seek your identity".

            Jack, your mirror machine concept kind of translates into a type of neural net.  That's actually current thinking from what I've been reading.  Schizophrenia possibly could happen, but more likely individual A/L will be able to pick and choose what it likes.  Seeking it's identity.