Re: Artificial-Life@ new index

  • Juan Pablo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2006
      Although I found the idea of that an intelligent machine will be too
      smart to talk to us provocative, I'll like to disagree.
      Intelligence is measured in many ways, including the ability to
      understand and interact with their environment. And that will be us..
      About what would an intelligent machine talk about with us?
      Just think about what trouble will have another intelligent bean to
      grasp the complexities of our existence.
      Explaining life, dead, love, laugh, hate, anger, religion, war, fear and
      so many other things that may be unique to us humans.
      After all any other form of intelligence will not perceive what we call
      reality from the same view as we do.