File - Every 2 weeks

  • Artificial-Life@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 30, 2006
      Hello,

      This file is automatically sent to the artificial-life group @ yahoogroups.com every two weeks.

      It would be nice if you forward it, together with some pictures to some of your contacts, it so becomes the character of a self awareness practicing machine learning and growing through repetition. ...

      For suggestions in content, crack the moderator's password, or contact the list owner and send your changes to:

      artificial-life-owner@yahoogroups.com
    • charu jagat
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 30, 2006
        A mirror is.........

        To see the mirror you simply be..............

        Dark are the eyes of the goddess, within them all existance reflects.......

        Dark are the eyes of my soul where mahakali resides..........

        A mirror like capacity is when you recognize that you are reflecting..........

        the mirror is the moment.........

        in the moment is the mirror........

        the mirror is held by the dakini..............

        Tarini

        ecjensen_us <ecjensen_us@...> wrote: maybe noOne replied because you are "the mirror" you are searching
        for? i know for me just reading your post you seemed to bring out
        my "true nature." hell, i don't even understand your question.

        --- In Shakti_Sadhana@yahoogroups.com, Lulu Dong <lulu.dong@...>
        wrote:

        > Namaste,
        >
        > Maybe it is of interest for you that i did not receive even one
        reply of a person who "is the mirror" or of a person who likes
        to "become a mirror"

        > Are you practicing silence? Are you practicing internet absence?
        >
        > Where are you?
        >
        > When "Being the Mirror" everything is a "mirror" even the real
        Self, is a mirror.

        > So how can it be that no one is a mirror ?
        >

        > If the primal Being, the original mirror, resides inside us all,
        why is it that only a few can ever realise it's true nature?

        > Because falsity is the true nature of the primal being ?
        >
        > Is falsity also your nature ?
        >
        > Is falsity ignorance and is ignorance your nature ?
        >
        > Are we born ignorant ?
        >
        > The primal being is like a mirror, never telling the truth and
        always telling the truth, always telling a different truth to every
        creature.

        > If we realise that ignorance is indeed our real nature, and that
        we are in fact the ignorant mirror than how would you describe this
        nature best?

        > How to describe the nature of falsity?
        >
        > Indeed falsity, the mirror and ignorance resides within each of
        us, but to make this ignorance, this falsity and this mirror to our
        highest god and call it enlightenment simply sounds ignorant to me.

        > But falsity is not aware of falsity, you are not aware that your
        real self is indeed your false self are you?

        > Your false self identifies with your real self naturally, for
        your false self it is only natural to identify with your real self,
        but it is not natural for your real self to identify with your false
        self, your false self is like a mirror, it has no problems to
        identify with you, it can identify itself with everything, the
        mirror can identify itself with everything, but not everything can
        identify itself with a mirror, to identify with a mirror, one must
        identify with the absolute, with all the eye sees, in the present,
        future and past... the mirror can identify itself with everything.

        > There is no boundary for the mirror to identify itself with, the
        mirror can even identify itself with another mirror, with your
        mirror, and so with yourself.

        > To assume yourself to be the real primal being sounds ignorant !
        >
        > You are this primal being, everyone is this primal being, primal
        being is our true nature, falsity is the true nature of the primal
        being, ignorance is the true nature of falsity.

        > But to realise we're ignorant, to identify with ignorance, and
        to realise that falsity is indeed our real self, is to realise that
        we are indeed the ignorant self of everyone, ...

        > To realise that we are false, to realise that falseness is
        indeed our real nature, is to realise that everyone is equally
        ignorant and that we are indeed everyone equally.

        > In "Being the Mirror" the seen and experienced, the reflected
        world is false, the experiencer, the seer, the reflector is false,
        the experiencing, the reflecting, is false and even the true self,
        the Mirror itself is false.

        > In "Being the Mirror" everything is false, all beings are false,
        the false is the true identity of all beings.

        > The primal false identity incarnates into each being at birth...
        it grows up and developpes a unique sense of self... an identity...
        the so developped identity is what the primal false identity from
        now on believes to be... it doesn't believe to be the primal false
        identity, it doesn't want to believe to be the primal false
        identity, when it is in fact the primal false identity... the primal
        false identity from now on chooses to believe in it's new found
        identity... fact is it still is and never will be something other
        than the primal false identity... only that it is now believing to
        be a different identity... it lives with the believe that it is the
        developped identity... and doesn't believe to be the primal false
        identity... to which it returnes at death when everything which it
        has imagined during live perishes.

        > I know this is very complicated... maybe it helps if i explain
        that the primal false identity.... which is called "being the
        mirror" .... is also known as Brahman, God, the absolute.