Re: Mirror Image

  • Sarah Barba
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 24, 2006
      Mr. Zen,
      I am interested and surprised by your response- I
      would definitely like to hear about a more specific
      approach so I can learn more about this.
      Any more explanation you have is welcome. I feel like I
      haven't fully understood what you are trying to say.
      I would love to hear more.
      Thanks,
      Sarah

      --- In Artificial-Life@yahoogroups.com, Zen Mirror <zen.mirror@...>
      wrote:

      > The philosophy of machines,
      > it is related to ants and bees.
      > Very successful insects.

      Life/message/109

      > Sarah Barba <sarafaith7@...> wrote:
      >

      > It's not that you aren't expalining it well. It just doesn't
      makes sense for me.
      > Who's philosphy is this?
      >
      > Zen Mirror <zen.mirror@...> wrote:
      >

      > Hi Sarah,
      >
      > If god is a mirror,
      >
      > everyone can be equal with god, and god can be equal with
      everyone.

      > In our philosophy,
      >
      > there is just one identity.
      >
      > Your identity, my identity, the identity of god, the identity of
      death, all these identities are one and the same identity.