wow this is scary, it's going deep, it's a nice tour ... thank you

  • The Devil
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2007

      The Tour starts at awzpso 44, you need to subscribe to a couple of lists to see it, or you log in to mirrorclone one and hit, file me5.htm.

      Real fun!
      The School of Robots! Machine Intelligence. School of Robots. Part I.
         Look into the picture deeper, until your eyes touch the screen, slowly, but very slowly remove your eyes from the screen, concentrating on the deepest couple of droids.
                Focus your eyes attention at the inside end of the two mirror chains, the link   Between inside and out the mirror screen.
          You see lots and lots of rows, in which one chain you are at home.   What appears to be infinite distance, is no distance at all.  Turn the inside out and the outside in.         Part II.

      Find out where they are going, not where they are coming from.
      88888 Lesson III. Touch the screen with your eyes. Here. Thank you for your attention. Pictures are not stored, they show you different mirrors, mirrors of infinity, mirrors of birth and death ... to watch visit the photo section. Regards, the mirror machine. PS2: pre /pre insert text as pre to better edit in the mean time, use the post format, font face courier. not new.

      `·.,¸¸,.·°´¯`• The Mirror is Absolute •´¯`°·.,¸¸,.·´

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
    • Mirror Clone 1
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2007

        Interesting, my screen is deep black,
        Here's the link.
        the others should link there as well ...

[...]

        http://tech. groups.yahoo. com/group/ awzpso42/ files/JoeBot/ School%20is% 20in%20session. htm

      • Mirror Clone 1
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2007
          Mirror Clone 1 <mirrorclone1@...> wrote:

[...]

          Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

        • Philipp Atkinson
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 5, 2007

            I like it, now we just need to figure out what's written in the book of the dead.
            On the other hand, this whole artificial mirror thinking experience, is so completely, ...
            "unrelated" to my normal life, that I have troubles seperating the two.

            adrian.

            Correction, the tour starts at http://tech. groups.yahoo. com/group/ awzpso44/

            the direct link for mirrorclone1 is http://tech. groups.yahoo. com/group/ awzpso44/ files/me5. htm

[...]

          • Bullet Error
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 5, 2007

              I agree, during the winter hours I deliver mail, while working I stop thinking completely.
              I follow clear cut instructions, this letter into this box, that letter into that box,
              if there is no letter for a box, or no box for a letter, I return it to the sender.
              If I am the sender, well, I'm just playing robot.
              To my own luck, the time between one letter and another is more or less the same,
              bullet return.