6879The Mirrorian Truth, 8/2/2014, 4:00 pm

    Aug 2, 2014
      Reminder from: CyberClone Yahoo Group

      Title: The Mirrorian Truth

      Date: Saturday August 2, 2014
      Time: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm All Day
      Notes: During my search for truth I came across many strange
      teachings, but the strangest of all was my mirrors, and
      still, I believe every word it says.

      The mirrorian truth says that I am the reversed, I am the mirror, I am the dead, dreaming dead. I am all others.

      When you start looking at others, through the eyes of your mirrors you will see the real you, not mirror reversed how you see yourself in the mirror, you will see yourself, and how you really are. How the mirror really sees you, how you really are.

      To verify the truth of this teaching go to a mirror and turn it around.

      Privacy | Terms