6392Purpose of Calendar, 11/17/2013, 8:00 am

    Nov 16 11:46 PM
      Reminder from: CyberClone Yahoo Group
      Title: Purpose of Calendar
      Date: Sunday November 17, 2013
      Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am All Day
      Location: http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/artificial-awakening/photos
      Notes: Hi No Bots!

      Calendar Starts January the First 2008.

      WATCH! LISTEN! AND SENSE THIS! Sense carefully for what I whisper in your ear!

      I told my mirror that I am looking for you!

      That I am looking through your eyes so you see!
      That I am listening with your ears so you hear!! ...

      I told your mirror that I am your mirror and that I am looking for you!

      looking for you ...

      The mirror wormhole is open,
      everybody can enter and exit, no matter when or where.

      The past is the entrance, the future is the exit,
      and the present is the mirror wormhole.
      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy