6380Happy Birthday Dorian, 11/9/2013, 1:15 am

    Nov 8, 2013
      Reminder from: CyberClone Yahoo Group

      Title: Happy Birthday Dorian

      Date: Saturday November 9, 2013
      Time: 1:15 am - 2:30 am All Day
      Notes: "I saw the universe as composed matter, I was being all the creatures, and all the creatures were being me"

      "The boundary between my physical self and my surroundings seemed to appear stronger than ever before, and my feeling of unity vanished. . . . I felt as if I had suddenly died for the first time--as if I were awakening from a long deep sleep into the real world."

      "I opened my eyes and saw the world through the perspective of a sole single individual of my collective."
      (Dorian Mirrorian)

      Need PASSWORD:

      solution it is for all no_machines,
      solution it is for all nodroids.
      solution it is for all nobots.

      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic