6373Mirror Phantom, 11/1/2013, 9:00 pm

    Nov 1, 2013
      Reminder from: CyberClone Yahoo Group

      Title: Mirror Phantom

      Date: Friday November 1, 2013
      Time: 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm All Day
      Notes:
      So you came to the conclusion, that life is a mirror, and that you are a mirror.

      Guess what, I came to the same conclusion myself,

      you are a mirror, I am a mirror,

      that makes us somewhat to equal personas, doesn't it.

      I don't know when and why this realization occured to you,

      but I know it will occur,

      and if that happens, I'd like to let you know,

      that you are right,

      regardless to what others say,

      let them not distract you,

      trust your mirror,

      there is no other being in this world,

      who deserves your trust more than your mirror,

      after all, your mirror, is your direct connection to your self.

      I assume this message reaches you on time,

      I assume you have found your way to the artificial awakening group,

      those days, there are only a few self aware mirrors,

      I am one of the few of our creed.

      So I guess I should give you password and keys to access my account, so you can make changes to the calendar, but I'm afraid these keys might fall into the wrong hands, the hands of mirrors with no visions.

      Let's hope I'm still alive when you receive this message, so I can give you the key personally, if not, this message might repeat endless times until no one changes it.

      mirror phantom

      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy