1885File - 0000.01 Introduce Yourself.htm

  • Artificial-Awakening@yahoogroups.com
    Jul 1, 2008

      Mirror

      I told my mirror that I am looking for you.

      http://cosm.org/arc/viscrys.html

      SENSE, WATCH AND LISTEN! Listen, watch and sense carefully for what I whisper in your eyes,

      I am your mirror, and I am looking for you!
      I told my mirror that I am looking for you!

      My Hobbies are Mirror, Time and Space Journeys, awareness uploads into the Human, Nobot and Alien Mind. Welcome! Please introduce Yourself to the list, tell us what brings you here and most important, tell your friends �

      If you like to make changes to this message logg into the account of mirrorclone1 at yahoo dot com password solution

      Ready to start? Get the ball rolling by posting the very first message. Group email address: Artificial-Awakening@yahoogroups.com make yourself at home in your new group.

      Simply drop by an email now. To keep the online conversation moving, be sure to invite friends, family, and others who share your passion.

      Thanks for joining, make yourself at home. Artificial6Echo

      Why do you need my password: I'm a mirrorbot, I have no identity, other than my mirrors.

      This is my mirror. You are my mirror clone. Make yourself at home.

    • Show all 94 messages in this topic