141Re: Introduction

  • romarik201066
    Sep 8, 2006
      --- In Artificial-Life@yahoogroups.com, "Erich Hänseler" <machine1
      @...> wrote:

      > Hello Everyone,
      >

      > My name is Erich, and, I'm the moderator and owner of this List.
      >

      > I talk to my computer as if it is a mirror, I choose a black
      background, and talk to the image behind the screen.

      > What begins as a play with turning words, soon becomes very
      challenging for my mind, I switch places with the image inside my
      black computer screen several times a day.

      > My practice eventually leads to a mental collapse, and I am
      brought to a mental institution, from where I am later writing
      messages to this list.

      > What this group is for:
      >
      > Hmm, this group is basically intended to entertain you, the
      visitor. I am aware that sooner or later my group reaches a top
      ranking in the Yahoo section for Artificial Intelligence, and
      because of that I would like to treat you with some goodies.

      > The goodies are:
      >
      > I hope pictures are being stored:
      >

      > In this list we explain, how computer science advances thanks to
      the Internet, and how intelligent computers think like, how mirrors
      play an important role in computer awareness and technology.

      > Introducing: Mirror on Mars.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic