Just signed up

  • Lucas da Silva
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 3:33 PM
      Hi Dirk Pitt fans out there... got shown eGroups and just HAD to sign
      up here!!! Good to see the site is popular, even if people don't talk
      that often!!!
      I'm guessing I am much younger than the average amongst you (I am
      19).
      Regardless, I love the books!!!I haven't read anything featuring Kurt
      Ausin yet, tho.... is it worth it??? Does Kurt hold a candle to Dirk
      Pitt??? I also now hear about this newie coming out - Blue Gold,is
      it??? Sorry if I sound a bit behind the times, I live in Australia so
      I'm guessing we won't see a sign of it for a little while at least.

      Please reply...
      Cheers, Lucas.