top 10

  • ed homa
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 10:55 AM
      AF has been out for over 2 months and it is still
      in the top 10!

      has anyone read any reviews on it? i haven't -
      does anyone know where to go to reviews online?
      http://im.yahoo.com
    • pehlers531@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1 6:31 PM
      • pehlers531@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1 6:32 PM
          Don't worry about the reviews, just read it! It is really good.
        • ed homa
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2 5:12 AM
            --- pehlers531@... wrote:
            > Don't worry about the reviews, just read it!
            > It is really good.

            i did read it and enjoy it - i was just wondering
            where you find reviews online.
            http://im.yahoo.com
          • pehlers531@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 2 3:14 PM
              I only know of Amazon and Barnes & Noble. I'm sure that there are other
              places.