Re: [Cussler-DirkPitt] Summer TV

  • Muneeb Saeed
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2013
      Been watching The Bridge and I like it so far. Kruger is great in it.
      Also enjoying Breaking Bad, The Newsroom and Dexter this summer.
      Watching Deadwood on the side once in a while as well.

      Have watched Arrow and its much better than a similar story of Revenge

      On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 8:27 PM, Ed Homa <thunderball302@...> wrote:

      Longmire on A&E has been really good this summer. Other cable dramas I am enjoying: Covert Affairs, Royal Pains & Perception.

      They say that the Bridge is really good - have them all on the DVR - but haven't watched them.

      Have 13 episodes of the CW's Arrow on the DVR - all of them from January to the end of the season. Watched 6 over the past 4 or 5 days - there is a lot about the show I like - and a lot that I do not like.

      Ed

      --
      ~Muneeb Saeed
      (+966)-540-579-121