Inferno

  • Ed Homa
    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2013
      Dan Brown's Inferno, the fourth Robert Langdon novel, was released today.

      is anyone going to buy it?  i pre-ordered mine copy and it was delivered to my kindle just after midnight.

      i have a handful of books to read first - i hope to get to it by the middle of summer.

      Ed
    • Ed Homa
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2013
        @AuthorDanBrown: Inferno is coming to the big screen. Ron Howard will direct, and Tom Hanks will once again star as Robert Langdon. http://t.co/6jXbPQoQGm

        Ed
      • Ed Homa
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 19, 2013
          @randomhouse: The 3 Musts of a Dan Brown Novel http://t.co/HOsZbFeoXc @EverydayeBook @doubledaypub

          Ed
        • Ed Homa
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 13, 2013
            It had taken sometime - I haven't made the progress that I expected or wanted to - but I am about halfway through Inferno by Dan Brown.

            So far I am enjoying it. Is it great? Is it controversial? No to both - but I like Robert Langdon and I like how he is cerebral rather than physical - a nice change of pace.

            I also like how Brown teaches me something with each & every book. The book (so far) takes place in Florence and I suspect I will never get to Florence but I am learning everything I would ever want to know about Florence and its history.

            So far a good read - I hope the rest of the books is as good as the beginning.

            Ed