new book

  • Ed Homa
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2013
      with all that is going on in the world - i need my books to help me turn away from the real world and forget for a period of time.

      the summer books are getting ready to be released over the next few month - is anyone looking forward to releases that are coming out in the next few months?

      here are a few that i am looking forward to:

      the newest Covert One, the Utopia Experiment, came out March 26.

      James Rollins has a new Sigma Force coming out June 18, the Eye of God.

      the Mayan Secret a Fargo Adventure (one of my guilty pleasures) will be released September 3.

      Inferno by Dan Brown comes out May 14.

      Zero Hour a NUMA Files comes out May 28.

      Mirage, an Oregon Files, is released November 5.

      are there any books that you are looking forward to?

      has anyone read anything that they really enjoyed?

      Ed
    • Ed Homa

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 23, 2013
        • 1 Attachment
        • 2.1 MB
        An unexpected surprise showed up at my house today - an ARC copy of James Rollins' new Sigma adventure : The Eye of God - I can not wait to sink my teeth into it!

        Ed