Happy New Year!

  • Ed Homa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013
      wishing everyone a Happy New Year and i hope that everyone had a good holiday season!

      did anyone get any good books over the holidays or read any good books?

      my birthday is tomorrow - we celebrate my birthday on Jan 1 with a birthday/New Years dinner with family - my wife got me a kindle paperwhite!  WOO HOO!

      i haven't used it much - but from the short time i have spent with it i LOVE it!

      Ed