Tracker by James Rollins 6/5/12

  • Ed Homa
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2012

      There have been some rumblings about this news, but now I can officially announce the release of this summer's novella.

      I'm very proud of this new story for a couple of reasons, which I'll get to in a moment. It's titled TRACKER and introduces a new character--or should I say a pair of characters--who will be featured prominently in BLOODLINE. They are Tucker Wayne, a former captain with the army rangers...and his war dog companion, Kane. Sigma recruits this pair at the beginning of BLOODLINE to help hunt for the kidnapped daughter of the President. If you want to get a sneak peek at this new pair in action or want to know where they were before Sigma recruited them, then check out TRACKER, their first solo adventure.

      This genesis of these two characters came about after my USO tour to Iraq and Kuwait. Out in the deserts and bases, I was lucky enough to see these unique heroes in action--and knew back then that I wanted to find a way to feature and honor these unique American heroes. Also as a veterinarian, I wanted to write some actions scenes from the dog's perspective, to try to capture what it's like to be a war dog in the field: hunting, protecting, being a soldier on the battlefield. I hope you enjoy the result. I had a blast writing it.

      More info about Tracker here: http://bit.ly/james-rollins-tracker
    • Ed Homa
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2012
        FYI - Grant Blackwood who was co-writing the Fargo Adventures with Clive Cussler is no longer writing the Fargo Adventures.

        the new writer of the Fargo Adventures is Thomas Perry and the next Fargo Adventure will be titled The Tombs and it will come out in September.

        What is Grant Blackwood doing?  he has slide over to work with James Rollins and next summer they will release the first book of a new series starring Tucker Wayne and Kane.

        Ed