winter is coming

  • Ed Homa
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
      i recently finished David Morrell's the Spy Who Came for Christmas - a fantastic read - Morrell doesn't disappoint!

      has anyone read anything good?

      is anyone asking for any books for the hoildays?

      i am asking for Cussler's Artic Drift.

      Ed

    • Tim Merrigan
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
        Ed Homa wrote:
        > i recently finished David Morrell's the Spy Who Came for Christmas - a
        > fantastic read - Morrell doesn't disappoint!
        >
        > has anyone read anything good?
        >
        > is anyone asking for any books for the hoildays?
        >
        > i am asking for Cussler's Artic Drift.
        >
        > Ed

        I don't know about good (I figured out who done it before it was
        revealed, which is unusual for me), though it's OK, I'm currently on the
        last (of 8) CD of James Paterson's "1st to Die" (the first book of the
        Women's Murder Club detective series). On deck is the second in the
        series, which I don't remember the title of at the moment.

        and to the republic which it established, one nation, from many peoples,
        promising liberty and justice for all.
        Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

        Tim Merrigan
      • Ed Homa
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
          i have never read Paterson.

          Ed

          > i recently finished David Morrell's the Spy Who Came for Christmas - a
          > fantastic read - Morrell doesn't disappoint!
          >
          > has anyone read anything good?
          >
          > is anyone asking for any books for the hoildays?
          >
          > i am asking for Cussler's Artic Drift.
          >
          > Ed

          I don't know about good (I figured out who done it before it was
          revealed, which is unusual for me), though it's OK, I'm currently on the
          last (of 8) CD of James Paterson's "1st to Die" (the first book of the
          Women's Murder Club detective series). On deck is the second in the
          series, which I don't remember the title of at the moment.

          and to the republic which it established, one nation, from many peoples,
          promising liberty and justice for all.
          Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

          Tim Merrigan

        • Clara Draper
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2008
            Hi Ed,
            I recently finished Deception Point by Dan Brown. I thought it was a very good book. It has you on the edge of your seat right from the first few pages. Lots of twists and turns in the plot. I liked it.
            With Love,
            From Grandma Clara

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 2, 2008
              i read Deception Point a few years ago - and i liked it too - i really enjoyed it.

              plus the bad guy is from Delaware like me!  LOL

              Ed

              I recently finished Deception Point by Dan Brown. I thought it was a very good book. It has you on the edge of your seat right from the first few pages. Lots of twists and turns in the plot. I liked it.
              With Love,
              From Grandma Clara