fourth Bourne movie

  • Ed Homa
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3 7:23 PM
      In May 2007, prior to the release of Bourne Ultimatum, Matt Damon claimed that he would not be interested in returning for a fourth Bourne film, stating (of his participation in the Bourne franchise): "We have ridden that horse as far as we can."  However, the financial and critical success of Bourne Ultimatum have led to speculation in several magazines and Internet forums that another Bourne film might be produced.
      On February 22, 2008, Variety reported that a fourth film was indeed in the works, with both Damon and director Paul Greengrass on board.

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • Muneeb Saeed
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4 1:59 AM
        hmmm I heard him say tht he wants to wait atleast 5 years..
        well..

        On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 5:23 AM, Ed Homa <thunderball302@...> wrote:

        In May 2007, prior to the release of Bourne Ultimatum, Matt Damon claimed that he would not be interested in returning for a fourth Bourne film, stating (of his participation in the Bourne franchise): "We have ridden that horse as far as we can."  However, the financial and critical success of Bourne Ultimatum have led to speculation in several magazines and Internet forums that another Bourne film might be produced.
        On February 22, 2008, Variety reported that a fourth film was indeed in the works, with both Damon and director Paul Greengrass on board.

        Be a better friend, newshound, and

        ~muneeb
        http://muneebsaeed.blogspot.com/
      • Ed Homa
        Message 3 of 4 , May 4 2:16 PM
          i thnk it will be in the theaters in 2010 - strike while the iron is hot!

          Message 4 of 4 , May 4 2:35 PM
            yeah good point..