Dynamic Forces Helps the CBLDF

  • michael j norton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      One of my favorite causes is of course freedom of speech and the Comic
      Book Legal Defense Fund (CBLDF). Dynamic Forces is going to donate 10%
      of all internet sales for the first two weeks in November to the CBLDF.
      Below is a URL for the story and the URL to Dynamic Forces' website and
      the CBLDF. Please consider finding a way to support this great cause!

      http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=134964

      http://dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/

      http://www.cbldf.org/

      Col
      "Mike's art was about hope, not hopelessness. He drew heroes, not
      martyrs. And if that was wrong, thank you Mike for never being
      right."-Karl Kessel, on his friend Mike Wieringo