Plague Ship by Clive Cussler

  • Ed Homa
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 7, 2007
      does anyone know what Plague Ship by Clive Cussler (Hardcover - April 1, 2008) is?

    • michael j norton
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 7, 2007
        I'm gonna assume it's a book. ;)

        J/K Ed, I haven't heard anything.

        Col
        "Mike's art was about hope, not hopelessness. He drew heroes, not
        martyrs. And if that was wrong, thank you Mike for never being
        right."-Karl Kessel, on his friend Mike Wieringo
        On Oct 7, 2007, at 7:55 PM, Ed Homa wrote:

        > does anyone know what Plague Ship by Clive Cussler (Hardcover - April
        > 1, 2008) is?

        > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone
        > who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      • Ed Homa
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 7, 2007
          i hadn't heard anything about this either.

          Ed

          "Mike's art was about hope, not hopelessness. He drew heroes, not
          martyrs. And if that was wrong, thank you Mike for never being
          right."-Karl Kessel, on his friend Mike Wieringo

          On Oct 7, 2007, at 7:55 PM, Ed Homa wrote:

          > does anyone know what Plague Ship by Clive Cussler (Hardcover - April
          > 1, 2008) is?

          > Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone
          > who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
          > http://answers. yahoo.com/ dir/?link= list&sid= 396545433

          Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
        • pascalbear@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 8, 2007
            Papa Jim just called to ask me to post some exciting news on Clive's & Jack DuBrul's next entry in the Oregon Files series - it will be titled: Plague Ship.

            Here's what I know: 1) It will come out in hardback - but he didn't say when - added 6/13/07: looks like spring 2008.
            2) Clive has read the completed manuscript and LOVED it!

            Papa Jim said Jack was excited about this book and it looks like the publishers are as well.

            On a related subject - Skeleton Coast is nominated for best original paperback at this years' Thrillerfest. Congrats to Clive and Jack.

            Edited by Ace Roberts (06/13/07 08:23 AM)

            This is what I was able to find out from another forum.

            Terri Pascal

            The greatest power that a person possesses is the power to choose.
                - J. Martin Kohe

          • michael j norton
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 8, 2007
              Thanks Terri. That sounds good. I'm wondering what's next for Pitt
              though.

              On Oct 8, 2007, at 7:55 AM, pascalbear@... wrote:

              > Papa Jim just called to ask me to post some exciting news on Clive's &
              > Jack DuBrul's next entry in the Oregon Files series - it will be
              > titled: Plague Ship.
              >
              > Here's what I know: 1) It will come out in hardback - but he didn't
              > say when - added 6/13/07: looks like spring 2008.
              > 2) Clive has read the completed manuscript and LOVED it!
              >
              > Papa Jim said Jack was excited about this book and it looks like the
              > publishers are as well.
              >
              > On a related subject - Skeleton Coast is nominated for best original
              > paperback at this years' Thrillerfest. Congrats to Clive and Jack.
              >
              > Edited by Ace Roberts (06/13/07 08:23 AM)
              >
              > This is what I was able to find out from another forum.
              >

              > Terri Pascal
              > <unknown.jpg>
              > The greatest power that a person possesses is the power to choose.
              >     - J. Martin Kohe
              >

              > See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.<untitled.jpg>
            • Muneeb Saeed
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 8, 2007
                @Terri Pascal
                which forum? can u gimme a link?

                On 10/8/07, pascalbear@... < pascalbear@...> wrote:
                Papa Jim just called to ask me to post some exciting news on Clive's & Jack DuBrul's next entry in the Oregon Files series - it will be titled: Plague Ship.

                Here's what I know: 1) It will come out in hardback - but he didn't say when - added 6/13/07: looks like spring 2008.
                2) Clive has read the completed manuscript and LOVED it!

                Papa Jim said Jack was excited about this book and it looks like the publishers are as well.

                On a related subject - Skeleton Coast is nominated for best original paperback at this years' Thrillerfest. Congrats to Clive and Jack.

                Edited by Ace Roberts (06/13/07 08:23 AM)

                This is what I was able to find out from another forum.

                Terri Pascal

                The greatest power that a person possesses is the power to choose.
                    - J. Martin Kohe

                ~muneeb
                http://muneebsaeed.blogspot.com/
              • pascalbear@aol.com