Re: [actionadventure_books_etc_chat] Losing Flash Gordon On The Road To "Not That Campy"

  • Ed Homa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
      when does Speed Racer start?

      Ed

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: michael j norton <norton72@...>
      To: actionadventure_books_etc_chat@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 10:51:34 PM
      Subject: Re: [actionadventure_books_etc_chat] Losing Flash Gordon On The Road To "Not That Campy"

      Carter might have been asleep, its been awhile since I read Princess of
      Mars.

      Yes, it's a Zeta beam but to me it's still a lot like a portal.

      And yea, Speed Racer. It's either CN or Nick. In it, Speed Racer has a
      son who is also a racer and Spritle is the coach. Speed is not going to
      be in the series because...well no one has said why but the son is also
      called Speed Racer. Also there will be an older brother for Speed Jr.
      (as I like to call it) and he too will be a Racer X. Because just doing
      the show would be easy they have to change it.

      Col
      À tout le monde
      À tout mes amis
      Je vous aime

      On Jun 30, 2007, at 9:34 PM, Ed Homa wrote:

      > didn't John Cater go back and forth to mars in his sleep?
      >
      > what was Adam Strange's beam called - a Zeta beam?
      >
      > CN is doing a Speed Racer?
      >
      > Ed

    • michael j norton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
        I wanna say either fall this year or spring next. I know that's not
        very informative and more than a bit vague but I don't believe there is
        a firm date set and TPTB said it would be fall or spring and I can't
        remember which LOL.

        Col
        "I never know what to drink with soup, since soup is so much like a
        drink already"-Dr. Stephen Strange

        When I despair, I remember that all through history, the way of truth
        and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for
        a time they seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of
        it, always."-Mahatma Gandhi