ThrillerFest '07

  • michael j norton
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      Yet another convention I'd love to go to!

      http://www.thrillerwriters.org/index.php?
      option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=48&Itemid=82

      Col
      We forget this is not a binary choice. We are not living or dying; we
      are living and dying.-Susan Madrak
    • Ed Homa
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        it is a couple hours north of me in NYC - maybe i should look into it.

        Ed

        http://mail.yahoo.com