Re: [Cussler-DirkPitt] Tell Uncle Jimmy!!!

  • Kaci Menzie
    Message 1 of 71 , Dec 1, 2005
      well, it's good to see you're humble, then. It's a wonderful quality i look for. I watched 4 weddings & a funeral last night. got all sad at the appropriate moments. Laughed loudly at the funny bits. The director of that is the same one who directed the last Harry Potter movie. Definalty not for kids, but a great flick. blech, I drank too much wine last night & am not feeling so great right now.

      i do love red wine...

      michael j norton <colierrannd@...> wrote:

      On Nov 30, 2005, at 2:56 PM, Kaci Menzie wrote:

      > will there be carnage? i find it a great sorce of entertainmetn to
      > kill people off in interesting ways. so far, theres been...stabbing,
      > wolf eating, disease killing, drowning, a near beat to death & a
      > mutilation.

      Maybe. I'm not sure where it's going right now but it's more in the
      spirit of Stephen J. Cannel tv shows than carnage.

      > Michael, you rock.

      Yes. Yes I do.

      >  Tell me about the 1/2 price books contest.

      It ended this week. It was basically a contest for children's stories
      to be published in a collection. If you won, you got a $200 gift
      certificate for Half-Price Books, which goes quite a ways. I think you
      can go to the site www.halfpricebooks.com and get info. Had I not had
      all the crud go on the last month and a half I'm sure I would've
      mentioned it to more people, for that I apologize.

      Col
      But if what you say is true Joe then....I still don't care.-Dave
      Nelson, NewsRadio

      Kaci Menzie
      Property Manager
      425-415-0300
      425-415-0536 FAX
      kacimenzie@...

    • John Torres
      Message 71 of 71 , Dec 3, 2005
        Anytime I club in Mex...(Mexico), I go to my friends club,
        "El Cielo (translation "The Sky") she knows that I love
        Jell-O shots and makes the bartender give me all I
        want....they're free but 2 at a time while I get a freakn'
        tray full. As for the tequila breakup, sorry you got your
        ass kicked. I fall down alot but then I get up and do it
        all over again.
        later
        johnny