New to the group

  • cassandrabelle1
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2005
      Dear Dirk Pitt Fans,
      I am new to the group and would like to introduce myself and
      answer the questions in the welcome letter. I am from America, born
      and raised in Kentucky to be exact. The Dirk Pitt series is my
      favorite, he is always an entertaining character and the books are
      never boring. I have read Blue Gold. I have yet to read Serpent. Last
      month I read Lost City, a Kurt Austin novel. Austin isn't a bad
      character, he just strikes me as a pale imitation of Pitt. If Mr.
      Cussler chooses to retire Pitt he should just kill him off in a blaze
      of glory. Dirk Pitt wouldn't go out any other way.
      With Love,
      Cassandra
    • Ed Homa
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2005
        if we are going to continue to get Dirk Pitt
        adventures like the last couple DP should be blown up
        real good - blown up so we can remember his glory
        days!

        i like Kurt and would love to read about his days in
        the CIA!

        cassandrabelle1, please consider joining
        actionadventure_books_etc_chat@yahoogroups.com

        Ed

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs