Sahara promo

  • Tim Merrigan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2005
      I just saw Steve Zahn on Leno promoting "Sahara", with a clip of their
      blowing up the boat, and the Congolese? navy, on the Congo.

      --

      I pledge allegiance to the Constitution of the United States of America, and to the republic which it established, one nation, from many peoples, promising liberty and justice for all.
      Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

      Tim Merrigan
    • michael j norton
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2005
        On Apr 2, 2005, at 2:21 AM, Tim Merrigan wrote:

        > I just saw Steve Zahn on Leno promoting "Sahara", with a clip of their
        > blowing up the boat, and the Congolese? navy, on the Congo.

        How'd it look? And did Leno look uncomfortable with Zahn on him? lol

        > --
        >
        > I pledge allegiance to the Constitution of the United States of
        > America, and to the republic which it established, one nation, from
        > many peoples, promising liberty and justice for all.
        > Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.
        >
        > Tim Merrigan

        I love this pledge.

        Col
        www.colisgod-like.blogspot.com

        When I despair, I remember that all through history, the way of truth
        and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for
        a time they seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of
        it, always."-Mahatma Gandhi
      • Tim Merrigan
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2005
          michael j norton wrote:

          > On Apr 2, 2005, at 2:21 AM, Tim Merrigan wrote:
          >
          > > I just saw Steve Zahn on Leno promoting "Sahara", with a clip of their
          > > blowing up the boat, and the Congolese? navy, on the Congo.
          > >

          > How'd it look? And did Leno look uncomfortable with Zahn on him? lol

          It looked OK in and of itself, but I don't remember that being how it
          went in the book. For one thing I thought the boat was bigger.