Re: [Cussler-DirkPitt] Digest Number 994

  • Jean
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2004
      I was just reading reviews of Sahara and boy do they get me excited. Is it
      possible that it will be worthy? Well, what I read sounds like it's going
      to be what it's supposed to be. I'm so excited.

      You'll find lots of info here
      http://www.clivecusslerforum.com/

      Of course you'll need to register.

      Jean