Sandstorm

  • bigbluehen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2004
      Both SANDSTORM in hardback and ICE HUNT in paperback hit the stores in my area this past Tuesday.  I picked up SANDSTORM and it is the next book i'll start after the BOURNE LEGACY.

      The week before the new books hit the stands my local Borders stocked up with a large amount of paperback copies of all of Jim's old books - i hope new readers jump on the Rollins Band Wagon!

      has anyone started or read the BOURNE LEGACY yet?  has anyone picked up and started SANDSTORM?

      once again susan tunis gets a mention by Jim!

      i hope everyone in the US has a great fouth of july holiday!

      Ed Homa
      Wilmington, DE