Re: [Cussler-DirkPitt] Turkey Day!

  • killer keller
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2003
      Ed,

      well, i finally finished River of Ruin by DuBrul...my first of DuBrul's books.  Today, i'm starting Vince Flynn's "Transfer of Power".

      later,

      killer keller
      Reno

      bigbluehen@... wrote:
      To everyone in the U.S. :

      Have a Happy Thanksgivng!  I hope you're entire weekend is a grand one!

      I hope everyone else has a great end of the week and a great weekend!

      Is anyone reading anything interesting?  I'm reading  Cussler's newest.

      Ed Homa
      Wilmington, DE

      Fear the Bird!
      University of Delaware Fightin' Blue Hen Football

      Pitt, Dirk Pitt.

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now

    • bigbluehen@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 3, 2003
        In a message dated 11/28/03 8:53:53 AM Eastern Standard Time, tppm@... writes:
        Not really, I listen to Books on Tape in the car while I'm driving.  I read while I'm in waiting rooms or whenever I have a spare few minutes that I'm not busy doing something else.  I rarely read the same book I'm listening to.
        i can't read more than one book at one time - i don't know if i could read one and listen to one either.

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 3, 2003
          In a message dated 12/1/03 12:31:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, killerkellerh@... writes:
          well, i finally finished River of Ruin by DuBrul...my first of DuBrul's books.  Today, i'm starting Vince Flynn's "Transfer of Power".
          i read and enjoyed TOP.

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 4, 2003
            Ed,

            I really like Flynn's style.  It would seem that he does extensive research to be accurate, but then he throws in the outrageous action stuff for the excitement...it's a great combo.  Plus I really respect his writing style becuase it is so visual and flows smoothly.

            later,

            killer keller
            reno

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 4, 2003
              In a message dated 12/4/2003 11:19:35 AM Eastern Standard Time, killer keller <killerkellerh@...> writes:

              >Ed,
              >
              >I really like Flynn's style.  It would seem that he does extensive research to be accurate, but then he throws in the outrageous action stuff for the excitement...it's a great combo.  Plus I really respect his writing style becuase it is so visual and flows smoothly.
              >
              >later,
              >
              >killer keller
              >reno

              he is a very easy read - very enjoyable - worth picking up if you have never read him.

              Ed