Re: [Cussler-DirkPitt] Digest Number 878

  • Alex Bresette
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2003
      > do you mean Golden Buddha or the new Dirk Pitt
      > adventure?
      >
      > Ed

      I meant Golden Buddha...but is there a new Dirk Pitt
      adventure out?

      Looking forward to a long winter in front of the
      fireplace with a stack of books :o)

      Alex B in KC

    • bigbluehen@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2003
        In a message dated 11/1/03 10:47:11 AM Eastern Standard Time, alexbresette@... writes:
        I meant Golden Buddha...but is there a new Dirk Pitt
        adventure out?

        Looking forward to a long winter in front of the
        fireplace with a stack of books :o)

        Alex B in KC
        golden buddha isn't so bad - i'm enjoying it - more when i finish it.

        i think a new pitt book comes out in december - isn't that right?

        Go Chiefs!

        Ed
      • Deb
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2003
          --- In Cussler-DirkPitt@yahoogroups.com, bigbluehen@a... wrote:
          > In a message dated 11/1/03 10:47:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          > alexbresette@y... writes:
          > I meant Golden Buddha...but is there a new Dirk Pitt
          > adventure out?
          >
          > Looking forward to a long winter in front of the
          > fireplace with a stack of books :o)
          >
          > Alex B in KC
          > golden buddha isn't so bad - i'm enjoying it - more when i finish
          it.

          > i think a new pitt book comes out in december - isn't that right?
          >
          > Go Chiefs!
          >
          > Ed

          The new Dirk Pitt Novel is due out on November 24!
        • bigbluehen@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5, 2003
            In a message dated 11/2/03 11:49:32 AM Eastern Standard Time, fhockeyf@... writes:
            The new Dirk Pitt Novel is due out on November 24!
            i saw a sign today at Borders that said the next Pitt, the Trojan Odyssey, comes out Monday Dec 8.

            Ed