Re: Dirk Pitt: the Movie!

  • mark
    Message 1 of 37 , Oct 1, 2002
      I see Bernt Spiner playing Hiram Yeager he would be reat for the roll.
      Mark
    • Todd Moody
      Message 37 of 37 , Oct 4, 2002
        --- In Cussler-DirkPitt@y..., Tim Merrigan <tppm@a...> wrote:
        > I know Cussler has a sort of penchant for physically describing all his
        > characters, but my mental image of Sanddecker doesn't include race. I
        > picture him as a big blustery American, white by default, but not
        > necessarily. So having Dorn play him wouldn't necessarily require
        changing
        > him.

        Hmmm.. I picture Sandecker as somewhat on the short side -- I'm not
        sure why. As a fitness fanatic who logs a lot of miles running and
        eats diet food, he should be lean and wiry. He supposedly has red
        hair and trimmed goatee. I don't really see any Hollywood actor
        fitting that image, though.