new from Ludlum

  • ed homa
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
      THE JANSON DIRECTIVE by Ludlum comes out 10/1 in hardback.

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • Kennedy
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
        Is it actually written by him, or is it one of the Covert-One books?
        --
        "There are two thing the Bible is filled with:
        Wine and weird shit I can't believe happened.
        THE JANSON DIRECTIVE by Ludlum comes out 10/1 in hardback.

        http://finance.yahoo.com

        Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
        Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
        http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/aHOo4D/KJoEAA/MVfIAA/CkIolB/TM

        ---
      • ed homa
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
          --- Kennedy <kennedy985@...> wrote:
          > Is it actually written by him, or is it one of the
          > Covert-One books?

          i think it is by him - i know that he had a few books
          in the can. the price is listed as $27.95 - that
          tells me it most likely is by him.

          ed

          http://finance.yahoo.com