Re: [JackDuBrulFans] Reading material

  • ed homa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      --- trailboss82 <trailboss82@...> wrote:
      > I finished Fire Ice this morning at work. I don't
      > know what to think
      > of the latest Numa Files book. It started of pretty
      > good and then
      > kind went flat. The story didn't have any teeth to
      > it. Kurt and Joe
      > got out of trouble way too easy for me. Guess I've
      > been reading too
      > much Matthew Reilly. LOL! Anywho, it was an OK
      > read. Thoughts?

      this shouldn't be much of a spoiler for anyone that
      hasn't read FIRE ICE yet - but i enjoyed this one -
      you're right it did get a little flat in the middle -
      but is was a good read.

      > Ed,
      >
      > How's Patrick?? Hope you had a great Father's Day!

      he is doing super thank you - he loves the beach -
      loves the sand and the ocean - we had a very nice,
      quiet fathers day.

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com