Re: [JackDuBrulFans] Re: THE LIONS OF LUCERNE

  • ed homa
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
      --- trailboss82 <trailboss82@...> wrote:
      > Ed,
      >
      > Sounds like an interesting book. When you finish
      > it, let us know how
      > you liked it. Give Patrick a big hug for me. He's
      > such a cutie pie!
      >
      > Anna

      i picked it up at the library earlier in theweek - so
      far i'm maybe 1/3 of the way through and so far it is
      interesting and enjoyable. you can tell it is a first
      novel - but so far so god.

      patrick is doing really well here is another pic.

      ed

      http://auctions.yahoo.com
    • DKBR57@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2002
        In a message dated 02/02/2002 12:06:36 AM Eastern Standard Time, pwrring@... writes:

        i picked it up at the library earlier in theweek - so
        far i'm maybe 1/3 of the way through and so far it is
        interesting and enjoyable. you can tell it is a first
        novel - but so far so god.

        I've just read LIONS OF LUCERNE and loved it!  I couldn't put it down - a real page-turner.  Yes, first novel signs . . . but to me a real test is whether or not I'd care to read more about the main character and his world.  And with this one, Harvath is a keeper.  I look forward to more by Brad Thor.

        I've just started Ludlum's SIGMA PROTOCOL - interesting opening - seems like I'll be making time to read this one quickly too!

        Kyle
      • Chris Friedrich
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2002
          By DuBrul?

          DKBR57@... wrote:

           In a message dated 02/02/2002 12:06:36 AM Eastern Standard Time, pwrring@... writes:

          i picked it up at the library earlier in theweek - so
          far i'm maybe 1/3 of the way through and so far it is
          interesting and enjoyable. you can tell it is a first
          novel - but so far so god.

          I've just read LIONS OF LUCERNE and loved it!  I couldn't put it down - a real page-turner.  Yes, first novel signs . . . but to me a real test is whether or not I'd care to read more about the main character and his world.  And with this one, Harvath is a keeper.  I look forward to more by Brad Thor.

          I've just started Ludlum's SIGMA PROTOCOL - interesting opening - seems like I'll be making time to read this one quickly too!

          Kyle

          Pitt, Dirk Pitt.

        • DKBR57@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 6, 2002
            In a message dated 02/06/2002 9:13:35 AM Eastern Standard Time, chrisf@... writes:

            By DuBrul?

            Lions of Lucerne is by Brad Thor and Sigma Protocal is Robert Ludlum's

            Kyle
          • ed homa
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 6, 2002
              > DKBR57@... wrote:
              >
              > > In a message dated 02/02/2002 12:06:36 AM Eastern
              > Standard Time,
              > > pwrring@... writes:
              > >

              > >> i picked it up at the library earlier in theweek
              > - so
              > >> far i'm maybe 1/3 of the way through and so far
              > it is
              > >> interesting and enjoyable. you can tell it is a
              > first
              > >> novel - but so far so god.
              > >
              > > I've just read LIONS OF LUCERNE and loved it! I
              > couldn't put it down
              > > - a real page-turner. Yes, first novel signs . .
              > . but to me a real
              > > test is whether or not I'd care to read more about
              > the main character
              > > and his world. And with this one, Harvath is a
              > keeper. I look
              > > forward to more by Brad Thor.
              > >
              > > I've just started Ludlum's SIGMA PROTOCOL -
              > interesting opening -
              > > seems like I'll be making time to read this one
              > quickly too!
              > >
              > > Kyle

              i'm only half way through LIONS and i agree with you -
              tell us about SIGMA.

              ed

              http://greetings.yahoo.com