order of books

  • Carla Dearing
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2002
      Could anyone please give me the order of the Dirk Pitt books by Clive Cussler?  Thanks.

      Happy Crocheting!!!!
      Carla Dearing in Dublin, Ohio  :-)
      dearingc@...
    • Tim Merrigan
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 7, 2002
        Pacific Vortex (written first pubbed sixth (I think))
        Mediterranean Caper
        Raise the Titanic
        Vixen 03
        Night Probe
        Deep Six
        Cyclops
        Treasure
        Dragon
        Sahara
        Inca Gold
        Shock Wave
        (The Sea Hunters (non-fiction))
        Flood Tide
        (Clive Cussler Dirk Pitt Reviled (companion))
        Serpent (Kurt Austin)
        Atlantis Found
        Blue Gold (Kurt Austin)
        Valhalla Rising

        --
        There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreampt of
        in your philosophy. --- Hamlet to Horatio; William Shakespeare's

        Tim Merrigan -- tppm@... --
        http://people.we.mediaone.net/tppm/home.htm

        AIM: TPPM1 -- Yahoo: Tim_Merrigan

        Science Fiction fans please try APA-LASFS-subscribe@yahoogroups.com --
        http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/APA-LASFS
      • BFTlalocPitt@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 8, 2002
          You left out Iceberg. It comes between Med Caper and Raise the Titanic! on
          that list. Other than that, there they are.

          Aaron
        • Tim Merrigan
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 8, 2002
            Oops! It was on the list I was copying from.

            --

          • sddsddean@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 8, 2002
              In a message dated 08/01/2002 07:00:39 GMT Standard Time, tppm@... writes:

              Pacific Vortex (written first pubbed sixth (I think))
              Mediterranean Caper
              Raise the Titanic
              Vixen 03
              Night Probe
              Deep Six
              Cyclops
              Treasure
              Dragon
              Sahara
              Inca Gold
              Shock Wave
              (The Sea Hunters (non-fiction))
              Flood Tide
              (Clive Cussler Dirk Pitt Reviled (companion))
              Serpent (Kurt Austin)
              Atlantis Found
              Blue Gold (Kurt Austin)
              Valhalla Rising

              And as a point of information, Med Caper was published as 'Mayday!' in the UK (and Europe I think)

              Simon