The Serpent

  • Linda Charles
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 1999
      Hi my name is Linda I'm 53 and love to read.I live in S.W.Ohio
      Has anyone read The Serpent? I think I have read all of his books.I'm
      looking forward to reading the next in the series.
    • ed homa
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 1999
        i read and enjoyed SERPENT - it wasn't great -
        but a good read - did you read it? any other
        comments on SERPENT?

        ed