Re: [Cussler-DirkPitt] RE: The Hobbit

  • Colierrannd2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2001
      Since reading "The Hobbit" (as everyone knows) I am a fan, though I will have
      to go get AF soon cuz I am starting to miss Dirk (aww isnt that sweet?lol)

      Col
    • ed homa
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2001
        --- Colierrannd2@... wrote:
        > Since reading "The Hobbit" (as everyone knows) I am
        > a fan, though I will have
        > to go get AF soon cuz I am starting to miss Dirk
        > (aww isnt that sweet?lol)
        >
        > Col

        you have to get to AF soon - becasue CC's next will be
        out in august!

        ed

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • cactusinacoffeecan
        Message 3 of 6 , May 26, 2002
          just finished the hobbit. and all i've got to say is... WOW. its
          incredible. i loved every second of it. i've wanted to read it
          since i was a kid, but never did. though i never really knew what it
          was about, i always thought it sounded good. and then with the
          coming of the fellowship of the ring movie, i thought it looked just
          that much better. and though it was almost nothing at all what i
          thought it would be like, it was incredible lol. i've always been a
          sucker for a story about a long journey into unknown areas. and
          thats exactly what this was. heh.

          i'd say you can officially pronounce me a Tolkien fan. :)

          i'm now debating whether to start on the fellowship of the ring, or
          continue re-reading area 51. i do believe the fellowship will win.
          lol. i'm hooked.
        • Angela Thompson
          Message 4 of 6 , May 27, 2002
            > just finished the hobbit. and all i've got to say is... WOW. its
            > incredible.

            I finished reading the Hobbit a couple of weeks ago and then promptly
            read the Silmarillion and enjoyed that as well. I read the Lord of the
            Rings after seeing the movie. I loved the movie and went to see it
            four times-something I've never done before (seen a movie at the
            theatre more than once). I had heard of Tolkien before but had never
            read anything of his until I saw the movie, now I am hooked. I can't
            wait until the next movie or till the DVD comes out in November (the
            deluxe one). Of course, we'll need to buy a DVD player before then.
            Angela