Re: [Cussler-DirkPitt] Actor named to play Pitt...

  • ed homa
    Message 1 of 69 , Jun 3, 2001
      --- V Giarrizzo <goldencobra77@...> wrote:

      > I think Tom Savini should get the Al Giordino role
      > he costarred with clooney in From Dusk till dawn.
      >
      > what are your thoughts on this?
      >
      > talk to you guys later
      >
      > VINCE

      i don't know who tom savini is.

      ed

      a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Lynn Shaffer
      Message 69 of 69 , Jun 25, 2001
        In interviews Jolie has stated that she would do the character again in a
        sequel. Therefore, I wish they would have spent a little more time
        building the characters and making us care about them. I thought the
        action and locations and stunts were great, but the story was soooooooo
        slooooooow. I was very bored. and then they wrapped it all up in a neat
        little package and it was over. I was never once scared or upset that
        something bad might happen. The plot just never developed. Too
        bad.....this would make for great sequels much like Indiana Jones.
        Oh well.

        Lynn

        On Mon, 25 Jun 2001 03:49:26 -0700 Tim Merrigan <tppm@...>
        writes:
        > Well, it _is_ based on a shoot-'em-up maze game, which, as such, has
        > _no_ plot to speak of.
        >
        > Or who's plot consists of: If it moves, kill it; if it doesn't,
        > steal
        > it.
        >
        > To make a movie out of it they had to get a plot somewhere.
        >
        > Colierrannd2@... wrote:
        >

        > > I loved the character of Lara and Angelina was great, but this
        > movie's
        > > plot
        > > had way too much stolen from other films. Mostly Raiders of the
        > Lost
        > > Ark. I
        > > do hope they do a sequel and maybe it would be better.
        > >
        > > Col
        >
        > --
        > There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreampt
        > of
        > in your philosophy. --- Hamlet to Horatio; William Shakespeare's
        > Hamlet
        >
        > Tim Merrigan -- tppm@... --
        > http://people.we.mediaone.net/tppm/home.htm
        >
        > AIM: TPPM1 -- Yahoo: Tim_Merrigan