STILES JOINS 'BOURNE IDENTITY'

  • numadiver302@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 23, 2000

      STILES JOINS 'BOURNE IDENTITY'
      Julia Stiles (10 Things I Hate About You) has joined
      director Doug Liman's UNIVERSAL thriller THE BOURNE IDENTITY.
      Matt Damon heads the cast.
      http://www.universalpictures.com

    • Lynn Shaffer
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 24, 2000
        What happened to Brad Pitt as the lead?
        Happy Holidays everyone!!
        Lynn

        On Sun, 24 Dec 2000 00:34:05 EST numadiver302@... writes:

        > > STILES JOINS 'BOURNE IDENTITY'
        > > Julia Stiles (10 Things I Hate About You) has joined
        > > director Doug Liman's UNIVERSAL thriller THE BOURNE IDENTITY.
        > > Matt Damon heads the cast.

        GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
      • Nancy Temple
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 24, 2000
          The Bourne Identity was made into a TV miniseries several years ago. Are you telling me that they are making it into a motion picture now? That is kind of scary because I don't think there is enough time to really do it justice.

          I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. Speaking of weather, it is a chilly 70 degrees or so here today (southern California). Did some last minute Christmas shopping today in a short sleeve shirt and sandals (oh yes, jeans too.)! I've NEVER had a white Christmas!
          --
          --Nancy
          ICQ #1759453
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 25, 2000
            In a message dated 12/24/00 6:30:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            clnews@... writes:

            The Bourne Identity was made into a TV miniseries several years ago. Are
            you telling me that they are making it into a motion picture now? That is
            kind of scary because I don't think there is enough time to really do it
            justice.

            that is correct - it was a mini-series with richard chamberlin a few years
            back - now it is going to be made into a movie series - i would imagine one
            movie for each of the books.

            I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. Speaking of weather, it is a
            chilly 70 degrees or so here today (southern California). Did some last
            minute Christmas shopping today in a short sleeve shirt and sandals (oh
            yes, jeans too.)! I've NEVER had a white Christmas!

            --
            --Nancy
            ICQ #1759453

            as i said this is the first white christmas we have had in awhile - and it is
            bitter cold!

            ed
          • numadiver302@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 25, 2000
              In a message dated 12/24/00 2:41:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
              lynnshaffer@... writes:

              What happened to Brad Pitt as the lead?
              Happy Holidays everyone!!
              Lynn

              i don't know - i'd prefer pitt over damon.

              ed
            • Lynn Shaffer
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 31, 2000
                > i don't know - i'd prefer pitt over damon.

                I would also prefer pitt. I'm not a huge brad pitt fan, but i think he
                could pull this character off better than matt damon could.

                lynn

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 2, 2001
                  lynnshaffer@... writes:

                  > i don't know - i'd prefer pitt over damon.

                  I would also prefer pitt.  I'm not a huge brad pitt fan, but i think he
                  could pull this character off better than matt damon could.

                  lynn

                  i agree - i'm not a fan of either damon or pitt - but i also think that pitt
                  would do a better job.  aflack might be a better choice.

                  ed